Thursday, November 18, 2010

The journey taken...

Welcome to my personal blog... This is where I will put my work and my thoughts out there for the world to see.  Please excuse me if sometimes I rant and rave, you see I lead a very very mad world.  Between racing around running Scrapware, being a wife and a mother of two gorgeous boys, managing a Ringwood Hawks Rep basketball team with Mark, getting to 3 basketball training sessions and 3 games a week...there leaves little time for much else!  I will squeeze in as much creativity as I can as this keeps my sanity levels manageable...

My journey has been interesting in this industry and I've hit a fork in the road.  I have for the longest time created projects first for classes and then my business and lastly for me.  I am excited to say that the lovely Natalie from Scraptivate has asked me to be on her Design Team (squeal!!!!), so I am heading down another path.  I am so looking forward to being part of the team and showing you my creations...woo hoo!

I have already done a couple of projects for Scraptivate as Natalie sent me a care package a few weeks back and opening it felt just like Christmas!  Here is my first project:

Using 7 Gypsies Conservatory papers and some beautiful German Scrap, I teamed them up with our new Mini Shadow Box (KT62), a small Nadine Frame (CH318) and some small butterfly wings (LB10)...the result is just divine.

Time to dash...much to do!
Ange x

4 comments:

  1. Yay, so excited you now have a blog! Love your work and SO happy you said yes to joining our team! Luv ya xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Ange! About time you were blogging your journey too, not just the business. Love that butterfly shadow box! Congrats on the gig at Scraptivate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog is looking great Ange, and I just looooove that shadow box, gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello hello hello girlfriend.....

    ReplyDelete