Wednesday, November 24, 2010


It is with a very heavy heart that tonight I burn my candle for the lives lost back home.  I still call New Zealand home, even after being here for 15 years.  I would still jump on a plane if any of my Family or Whanau were sick, or needed's just what you do.

Tonight at 9pm, I lit my candle and it will burn all night...

Plus, my puppy is not well...poor Gizmo has his vaccinations today and it appears he has had an allergic reaction...we headed back to the vet and he has been given more meds to help him through, but this is him tonight...not normal at all.

Poor pup...let's hope tomorrow is a brighter day and I will have some scrappy goodness to show you.


No comments:

Post a Comment